The journal of the North American Society for Serbian Studies (NASSS), Serbian Studies publishes scholarly articles on all aspects of the Serbian cultural heritage, archival documents, and source material related to the Serbian immigration to North America.
- Frequency: One volume (two issues) per year
- Website: http://www.serbianstudies.org/publications.html
- Serbian Studies Journal Code of Ethics
- ISSN/eISSN: 0742-3330/1941-9511
Indexing and Abstracting
American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies, ERIH (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences), IBZ (Internationale Bibliographie der Geistes- und Sozialwissenschaftlichen Zeitschriftenliteratur), Historical Abstracts, MLA International Bibliography, OCLC ArticleFirst
- Individuals – subscription comes with membership in the North American Society for Serbian Studies
- Institutions/domestic – $60.00
- Institutions/outside U.S. – $71.00
- Manuscripts should be submitted by e-mail to co-editors Ljubica D. Popovich and Lilien F. Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for initial evaluation. Articles are then sent for peer review to scholars in the appropriate fields. Articles must be submitted in English and should not exceed 8000 words, excluding foot/endnotes. Formatting should be consistent with The Chicago Manual of Style. Graphic and photographic images are also accepted (jpeg format only).
- NASSS website: Volume 1, number 1(1980) through current issue