REGION: Regional Studies of Russia, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia is a peer-reviewed international journal that explores the history and current political, economic, and social affairs of the entire former Soviet bloc. In particular, the journal focuses on various facets of transformation at the local and national levels in the aforementioned region, as well as the changing character of their relationships with the rest of the world in the context of glocalization. This journal distinguishes itself from others in similar fields by its (g)locally oriented perspective. This journal regularly gives space to articles on concrete local issues written by local Eurasianist scholars.New! REGION will be indexed on Scopus beginning with vol. 4, 2015. You'll find it there in late fall/winter of 2016!
- Frequency: One volume (two issues) per year
- ISSN/eISSN: 2166-4307/2165-0659
- Website: Institute of Russian Studies at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Korea
- Editorial board
- Types of contributions accepted
- Style sheet and submission guidelines
- Code of ethics
- Permission to reprint
International postage costs an additional $10/volume for individuals and $11/volume for institutions.
- Individuals – $40
- Institutions– $60.00
- Students– $20.00
- Project Muse: Volume 1 (2012) through current issue
- JSTOR: Archived volumes start with Volume 1 (2012), with a one-year moving wall